Saturday, August 22, 2015

Come Back To The Lord!

'Come Back To The Lord.'
Jeremiah 2:1-3.
a)  Jeremiah 2:1. This was the Word of the Lord that came to Jeremiah.
b)  Jeremiah 2:2. Jeremiah was to go and cry in the hearing of Jerusalem.
c)  Jeremiah 2:2.. This was the Message from the Lord.
d)  Jeremiah 2:2-3. Jeremiah shouted out this Message in the hearing of Jerusalem:-
1-Thus says the Lord.
2-I remember you.
3-The kindness of your youth.
4-Your love.
5-You followed Me, even through the wilderness.
6-It was so barren - not a seed was sown.
7-At that time Israel were a Holy People.
8-They were the first of the Lord's Children.
9-All who defiled Israel were offensive to the Lord.
10-Disaster will come upon the defilers.
(This QT calls me Come Back To The Lord)
------------------------
'We Will See Greater Things.'
John 1:50.
a)  Jesus answered and spoke to Nathanael.
b)  Because I said to you.
c)  I saw you under the fig tree.
d)  Do you Believe just because of that?
e)  You will see greater things than these.
(Through this Second one I Believe that I Will See Greater Things)
------------------------
Chris.
Jeremiah was to go and cry in in the hearing of Jerusalem. His Ministry was clearly defined by the Lord. The Bible tells me that God is not the Author of Confusion. When I meet people who are trying in their own strength and way to "serve the Lord" it makes me sad because such people are usually ineffective. Our Ministries should be clearly defined by the Lord.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...