Friday, August 21, 2015

Being Ready For The Lord!

'Being Ready For The Lord.'
Revelation 16:15.
a)  The Lord is coming as a thief.
b)  Blessed is the person who watches.
c)  Blessed is the person who keeps their garments.
d)  Blessed is the person who will not walk naked and expose their shame.
(This QT reminds me that I need to be Being Ready For The Lord)
----------------------
'A Special Guest.'
John 2:1.
a)  On the third day.
b)  There was a wedding in Cana of Galilee.
c)  The mother of Jesus was there.
(This Second one reveals to me that A Special Guest was there)
----------------------
Chris.
I know that the most important thing in my life is that I am Ready For The Lord. This is a challenge for every True Believer. His Coming will be as a thief - that means that the time is unexpected. The thief always comes when they are not expected. It also means that we need to be alert and watching for His Coming. We need to be living clean lives before Him continually.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...