Thursday, October 17, 2013

Our Teacher The Holy Spirit!


‘Our Teacher The Holy Spirit.’
1 John 2:27.
a)    Christ has poured out on us.
b)    And we have received.
c)    The Holy Spirit.
d)    The Holy Spirit lives and remains in us.
e)    We do not need anyone to Teach us regarding knowing what is correct and what is incorrect.
f)     The Holy Spirit Teaches us about everything.
g)    What we are taught by the Holy Spirit is Truth and not a lie.
h)    When we obey the Holy Spirit’s Teaching then we will remain in union in Christ.
(This QT reveals to me My Teacher The Holy Spirit)
-----------
‘Saving Our Lives.’
Mark 8:35.
a)    If we want to save our own life.
b)    We will lose it.
c)    If we lose our life for Jesus Christ and the Gospel.
d)    We will save it and we will really know what it means to Live.
(Through this Second one I counsel myself not to be Saving My Life)
----------- 
Chris.

As True Believers, we should not need anyone to Teach us regarding knowing what is correct and what is incorrect. We should know and we know more as we grow in the Lord. I know that I need to continually grow in the Lord and not be a ‘stale Christian’. I take great joy in seeing True Believers growing in the Lord. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...