Friday, October 18, 2013

Alone For Prayer!


‘Alone For Prayer.’
Luke 5:16.
a)      There are times when Jesus was on this Earth that He would simply go away.
b)      He would go to lonely places.
c)       Where He could be alone for Prayer.
(This QT tells me that it is good at times to be Alone For Prayer)
-------------- 
‘Incredible Worshippers.’
Revelation 1:7.
a)      These were living creatures in front of God’s Throne.
b)      The first was like a lion.
c)       The second looked like a bull.
d)      The third had the face of a human being.
e)       The fourth was like a flying eagle.
(Incredible Worshippers! This Second one simply has me in awe of God)
-------------- 
Chris.

Incredible Worshippers! I have never heard of or heard the message of any True Believer who has visited Heaven. I have read of and heard testimonies of people who have claimed to have visited and most of them differ from each other and are explained in a way that is able to be understood by people on Earth. I somehow think that there is some real experience most of them had but not necessarily from God. When I turn to read the Book of Revelation about Heaven I find it completely unimaginable and incredible.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...