Sunday, October 27, 2013

A Wonderful Affirmation From Jesus Christ!


‘A Wonderful Affirmation From Jesus Christ.’
Matthew 25:35.
a)     Isaiah 58:7. I was hungry and you gave me something to eat.
b)     I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink.
c)    Job 31:32. I was a stranger and you took me in.
(This QT reveals to me A Wonderful Affirmation From Jesus Christ)
--- 
‘If We Return To The Lord.’
2 Chronicles 30:9.
a)     If we return to the Lord.
b)     Our families will receive mercy and compassion from their captors.
c)     They will return home.
d)     For the Lord our God is Gracious and Merciful.
e)     He will not turn away His Face from us if we return to Him.
(This Second one teaches me the possibilities of family Blessing If I Return To The Lord)
--- 
Chris.
Jesus Christ said that He was a stranger and yet His Disciples took Him in. This does not mean Christ Himself but, rather, it means the person who needs hospitality and who was being given none. Jesus said if we do it for them we are also doing it for Him.



Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...