Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Like A Dream!


‘Like A Dream.’
Isaiah 29:7-8.
a)      All the Nations fighting Jerusalem shall vanish like a dream.
b)     It will be like a hungry man, dreaming of eating but is still hungry.
c)     It will be like a thirsty man dreaming of drinking, but wakes up thirsty, longing for water.
d)      It will be like this for many Nations who go to battle against Mount Zion, they dream of victorious conquest but it is all to no avail.
(This QT teaches me that it was Like A Dream)
--------------- 
‘You Called I Rescued.’
Psalm 81:7.
a)      You called out in distress.
b)     I rescued you.
c)     I answered you from Mt. Sinai where the thunder hides.
d)      I tested your Faith at Meribah when you complained that there was no water.
(This Second one shows me God’s Mercy: You Called I Rescued)
--------------- 
Chris.
It is very disappointing for a thirsty man to dream of drinking but when he wakes up there is nothing to drink. This kind of dream is not limited to Bible days it is also manifested sometimes today. I meet people sometimes who are very troubled by their dreams. For some, after Prayer the bad and taunting dreams go away. Other people may need medical help. I am sure that God does not want His People to have bad dreams.


Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...