Sunday, October 13, 2013

Good Elders!


‘Good Elders.’
1 Peter 5:1-3.
a)  1 Peter 5:1. Need to experience Christ for themselves.
b)  1 Peter 5:2. Be Shepherds of God’s Flock:-
1- Willingly.
2- As God Himself wants.
3- Not unwillingly.
c)  1 Peter 5:2. Are to do their ministry and work with a real desire to Serve and not just for money.
d)  1 Peter 5:3. Do not dominate the flock but be a good example to them.
(This QT teaches me about Good Elders)
------ 
‘A Deep Personal Need Of God.’
Psalm 139:3-4.
a)  God please Examine me.
b)  God please Know my mind and heart.
c)  God please Try me and Know my thoughts.
d)  God please See if there is any evil or grievous way in me.
e)  God please Guide me in the Everlasting way.
(Through this Second one I know that I have A Deep Personal Need Of God)
------ 
Chris.

All people who have responsibility in the Church of the Lord need to have a personal experience of Christ for themselves. Without that experience of Christ they do not really fit in True Church Worship and Ministry. This is one of the reasons why times of mutual Prayer and Fellowship are necessary for those people who have responsibility in the Church of the Lord.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...