Friday, November 16, 2012

When Will My Time Come?



‘When Will My Time Come?’
Ecclesiastes 9:12.
a)   People most definitely will not know when their time will come.
b)   We are like fish caught in a net.
c)   Or birds caught in a snare.
d)   Human beings may be caught in a time of tragedy that comes to them.
(This QT makes me ponder: When Will My Time Come? I am in God’s Hands)
------ 
‘Having The Correct Attitude.’
Romans 8:6-8.
a)   Romans 8:6. To be carnally minded leads to death.
b)   Romans 8:6. To be spiritually minded is Life and Peace.
c)   Romans 8:7. The carnal mind is hostile to God.
d)   Romans 8:7. The carnal mind does not submit to God’s Law because it cannot.
e)   Romans 8:8. People who are in the flesh cannot please God.
f)    Romans 8:8. People who are self centred cannot please God.
(Through this QT I know that it is important for me to be Having The Correct Attitude)
------ 
Chris.
It is normal, as we get older, to ponder on the question of when our end will come. I think that is normal for older people. The most important factor in my pondering is the Grace of God. The fact that I am saved by Grace takes the pain or fear out of my pondering because I anticipate Eternity with Hope and Joy.


Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...