Friday, November 30, 2012

The Way To Preach God's Message!



‘The Way To Preach God’s Message.’
2 Timothy 4:2.
a)   Insistently.
b)   Urgently.
c)   At all times.
d)   Convincingly.
e)   With Encouragement.
f)    Teaching it.
(This QT clearly teaches me The Way To Preach God’s Message)
----------
‘The Thief And The Lord.’
John 10:10.
a)   The thief comes to:-
1- Steal.
2- Kill.
3- Destroy.
b)   Jesus Christ has come to give Life.
c)   Life in all its fullness and abundance.
(Through this Second one I find the difference between The Thief And The Lord)
----------- 
Chris.
Teaching God’s Message is also a good way to Preach it also. Sometimes I listen to sermons and I wonder what is going on. I wonder so much that my mind wanders! The Bible exhorts us to Preach the Word of God. Not just to grab a text and then thirty five minutes of our own opinions. We are to Preach the Word of God. Teaching God’s Message is also a good way to Preach it.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...