Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Good Reputation!


‘A Good Reputation.’
Proverbs 22:1.
a) Better is a good name than many riches.
b) Good Grace is above silver or gold.
c) A good reputation is more valuable than silver or gold.
d) Being held in high esteem is better than silver or gold.
(Through this QT I see the value of A Good Reputation)
------
‘It Is Time To Wake Up.’
Ephesians 5:14.
a) This is what the Lord says.
b) Awake you that sleep.
c) Arise from the dead.
d) Christ will give you Light.
(This Second one calls out to me that It Is Time To Wake Up)
------
Chris.
Better is a good name than many riches. I really value a good name, not for me to boast about or for any prideful reason. I really value a good name for the Glory of God. During my lifetime, and not only mine I am sure, there have been people who have tried to annihilate my good name and cause me shame, through gossip, lies and stories. After some struggles I was able to forgive those people in my prayers. As True Believers let us value, hold on to and protect our good name.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...