Friday, June 8, 2018

Help Me Lord!


'Help Me Lord!'
Psalm 31:1-2.
a)  I come to you O Lord,
b)  For protection.
c)  Don't let me be ashamed.
d)  Do as you have promised
e)  And rescue me.
f)  Listen to my prayer
g)  And hurry to save me.
h)  Be my Mighty Rock
i)  And the fortress 
j)  Where I am safe. 
(This QT is a good prayer when we need it: Help Me Lord)
PRAYER when we need to: Help Me Lord.
---------
'According To The Riches Of His Grace.'
Ephesians 1:7. 
a)  In Him we have Redemption
b)  Through His Blood,
c)  The Forgiveness of our sins.
d)  According To The Riches Of His Grace.
(Through this Second One I am so grateful for Redemption: According To The Riches Of His Grace)
PRAYER: Thank God for The Riches Of His Grace.
---------
Chris.
We surely can pray as the Psalmist prayed: "rescue me", if we need to. David even prayed for God's Protection! David asked God to "hurry"! I think that we can learn from this prayer, especially at times when we need His help, rescue or protection. David also prayed: "listen to my prayer", this was about the urgency of his prayer, he was not doubting that God would listen to his prayer. 
When we read the Psalms, we realise that they help us to pray. If we want to develop personal Bible reading and Prayer a good place to start is the Psalms, beginning from Psalm 1 and reading them through day-by-day. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...