Saturday, June 16, 2018

The God Of The Jews And The Gentiles!



'The God Of The Jews And The Gentiles.'
Romans 3:29. 
a)  Is God the God of the Jews only?
b)  Is He not the God of the Gentiles also?
c)  Of course He is.
(This QT reminds me that God is The God Of The Jews And The Gentiles)
PRAY: For the Jews and Gentiles whom you know to receive Christ as their Lord and Saviour.
--------
'Confidence In The Gospel.'
Romans 1:16.
a)  I am not ashamed of the Gospel,
b)  Because it is the Power of God for Salvation 
c)  To everyone who Believes, 
d)  First to the Jew, then to the Greek.
(This Second one reveals why I have Confidence In The Gospel)
PRAY: For our family members, friends, and other associates to have Confidence In The Gospel. 
--------
Chris.
In Biblical terms I would be classified as a Gentile Believer, simply because I am not Jewish. This is a simple definition which I am very happy to accept. If I were a Jew, I am sure that I would love Israel and I would probably be called a Jewish Believer. If I did not Believe in Jesus Christ, I think that I would probably be classified simply as a Gentile. All Gentiles have a Nation into which we were born, and it is necessary for us to be recorded as coming from our Nation. If there is any change to be made to our National status, that has to be done through various Governmental Departments. In most cases it is possible to do this if we desire to do it, even though it may take time and money to facilitate. 
Most of us Gentiles have Nations, or a Nation, that we love (or like very much). It may be our own Nation or others. If there are Nations which we love, whether it is the Israeli Nation or other Nations. As Christians, we should be able to Pray for the Nation or Nations that we love and also Pray for the Nations that we are requested to Pray for through various sources. 
The Lord has given us the Nations as our inheritance. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...