Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Faith Proclaimed And Affirmed!


'Faith Proclaimed And Affirmed.'
1 Samuel 17:37. 
a)  David added:
b)  "The Lord, Who saved me from the lion and the bear, will save me from this Philistine."
c)  "Go", Saul told David, 
d)  "And may the Lord be with you."
(This QT reminds me how good it is to have Faith Proclaimed And Affirmed)
PRAYER: For our Faith, that we will Proclaim it and other people will Affirm it.
------
'Trust God.'
Psalm 31:5.
a)  Into Your Hands I trust my spirit.
b)  You have rescued me,
c)  You have redeemed me,
d)  Oh Lord,
e)  God of Truth. 
(This Second one calls me to Trust God)
PRAYER: For Faith to Trust God)
------
Chris.
Our Faith needs to be in operation, not only in our environment, but also in regards to people and what they may do or say. David also proclaimed his Faith to those people who needed to hear it. So there are three distinct areas of Faith in operation here: Firstly: David's Faith was clearly in the Lord. Secondly: David's Faith was enough in a new situation. Thirdly: David's Faith was affirmed by other people. 
We need to learn from David's Faith. 


Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...