Saturday, June 16, 2018

Lord, Consider My Affliction!


'Lord, Consider My Affliction.'
Psalm 119:153.
a)  Consider my affliction
b)  And deliver me, 
c)  For I do not forget 
d)  Your Law.
(This QT reminds me of a powerful personal Prayer)
PRAYER: When we need to: Lord, Consider My Affliction.
-------------------
'Foolish Ephraim.'
Hosea 8:9.
a)  They have gone up to Assyria. (They went to a bad place)
b)  They were like a wild donkey alone, by itself. (They irresponsibly went alone)
c)  They hired lovers. (They were alone and in bondage)
(This Second one teaches me about Foolish Ephraim)
PRAYER: Not to be foolish like Ephraim.
--------------------
Chris.
We should understand the Power of Personal Prayer! This kind of Prayer can be prayed in many ways and places! It can be loud or discreet, it can be a pouring out of our heart with our words, or it can be silent and without speech. We should never forget the Power of Personal Prayer. God hears those Personal Prayers whenever we cry to him and wherever we may be! It can be Prayer for ourselves or for other people. It can even be Prayer for localities and Nations. We should not neglect, or forget Personal Prayers. 
Sometimes we forget that, when we Pray during our QT time, those Personal Prayers are so powerful and meaningful. 
I have, rarely, been in Prayer Meetings where there have been powerful and wonderful movings of the Lord, by His Spirit in some way. The experience of those kind of meetings is unforgettable. The Holy Spirit makes some kind of deep impression in our heart. I am sure that when that happens, those people attending will be Blessed by their memories of the encounter, if it is truly a manifestation, or outpouring of the Spirit of God.


Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...