Saturday, June 9, 2018

A Covenant Is A Witness!


'A Covenant Is A Witness.'
Genesis 31:44. 
a)  Now therefore,
b)  Come,
c)  Let us make a covenant, 
d)  You and I, 
e)  And let it be a witness between you and me.
(This QT teaches me that A Covenant Is A Witness)
PRAYER: That we be good Covenant keepers.
----------
'A Humble And Genuine Prayer.'
Psalm 39:8.
a)  Deliver me 
b)  From all my transgressions;
c)  Do not make me
d)  The reproach of the foolish. 
(Through this Second one I want to pray A Humble And Genuine Prayer)
PRAYER: A Humble and Genuine Prayer.
----------
Chris.
The Biblical invitation to "come" is repeated throughout Scripture. When God is calling us to "come", we should respond. There is something very meaningful in this invitation. The Lord Himself calls us to "come", whatever our condition now, we can come. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...