Saturday, March 29, 2014

Praise The Lord!


‘Praise The Lord.’
a)    Psalm 103:1. Oh my soul, Bless and Praise His Holy Name with all that is within me).
b)    Psalm 104:1 & 35. Bless the Lord oh my soul. Oh Lord my God:-
1.    You are very great.
2.    You are clothed with Splendour.
3.     You are clothed with Majesty.
c)    Psalm 145:21. My mouth will speak the Praise of the Lord. My tongue will Bless His Holy Name forever.
(This QT encourages me to Praise The Lord)
------- 
‘Head Over Everything For The Church.’
Ephesians 1:22.
a)    God has put everything under Christ’s Feet and Power.
b)    God has given Christ to the Church.
c)    Christ is Head over everything for the Church and Head of all things.
(This Second one shows me the Head Over Everything For The Church)
------- 
Chris.
The Lord Jesus is clothed with Majesty. We can Praise and Bless the Lord according to the Psalms. It is not good to be over familiar with God or with His Names. God is Almighty! God is Holy! God is clothed with Majesty. God is Love and we have the privilege of Praising and Worshipping Him.


Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...