Saturday, March 1, 2014

An Important Reminder!


‘An Important Reminder.’
2 Peter 3:1-2.
a)    Peter is writing this letter to dear and beloved friends.
b)   He wants them to remember, and give undistracted attention.
c)   To the Words spoken by the Holy Prophets.
d)   To the Commandments, passed on by the Apostles, that were given by Jesus Christ the:-
1-   Lord.
2-   Saviour.
3-   Master.
(This QT gives to me also An Important Reminder)
---------------- 
‘The Great Importance Of Love In Ministry.’
1 Corinthians 13:2.
a)    Matthew 7:22. I may have the Gift of Prophecy.
b)   I might know all mysteries.
c)   I might have all knowledge.
d)   I might have Faith to remove mountains.
e)    1 Corinthians 14:1. Without Love however, I am nothing.

(This Second one teaches me The Great Importance Of Love In Ministry)
---------------- 
Chris.
The Lord Jesus Christ is, and rightly should be, our Master. In some of the Nations of South East Asia the congregations and individual Believers Pray to the Lord simply as ‘Master’. If we know Him and call Him Master it really gives us a spiritually sound concept of our relationship with God and helps us to remember that we are just His Servants.


Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...