Thursday, March 6, 2014

Oh Lord, I Want To Live!


Oh Lord I Want To Live!
Isaiah 38:16.
a)       I wanted to live.
b)      So I prayed.
c)       Oh Lord, by these things people live.
d)      The life of my spirit is grounded.
e)       Restore me to health.
f)        Let me live.
(I pray with this QT, Oh Lord I Want To Live)
------ 
‘Jesus Went.’
a)       John 8:1. To the Mount of Olives.
b)      Matthew 4:23. Throughout Galilee.
c)       Matthew 8:14. To Peter’s house.
d)      Acts 1:21. In and out among the people.
e)       Acts 10:38. Through the land doing good for all and healing all who were suffering under the oppression of the Evil One, for God was with Him.
f)        Matthew 9:25. To the girl.
g)      Matthew 9:27. On from there.
h)      Matthew 12:1. Through the grain fields.
i)         Matthew 13:1. Out of the house.
j)         Matthew 14:23; 17:1. Up to a mountain top.
k)       Matthew 21:18. Back to the city.
l)         Mark 1:21. Straight into a synagogue.
m)    Mark 4:1. Out again to Teach.
n)      Mark 6:1. Went back into His home town.
o)      Mark 6:6. Went out amongst the villages Teaching.
p)      Mark 6:34. Ashore.
q)      Luke 9:28. Away to pray.
(This Second one helps me to understand the Ministry of Jesus Christ: Jesus Went)
------ 
Chris.
Jesus Christ loved to Teach His Disciples and also to Teach the general public. If we examine this Teaching Ministry of Jesus we will see that the two aspects that I have just noted were very different in their content and style. Jesus’ Teaching met the needs of the people He was talking to. If we are Teaching the Bible to others we should follow this good example of Jesus Christ.


Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...