Friday, March 7, 2014

It Was For My Own Good!


‘It Was For My Own Good.’
Isaiah 38:17.
a)      That I had troubles.
b)     That I had bitterness.
c)      God loved me very much and delivered my soul from corruption.
d)     God has cast all of my sins behind His Back.
(This QT makes me understand that It Was For My Own Good)
------ 
‘Did You?’
Acts 19:2.
a)      Here is Apostle Paul’s question to New Believers.
b)     Did you receive the Holy Spirit when you Believed?
c)      They replied that they had never even heard about a Holy Spirit.

(This is an important and practical question from Apostle Paul: Did You?)
------ 
Chris.
God’s Love is greater than man’s bitterness. When we have some sin or bondage in our soul, or something that disturbs our relationship with God or other people, it is really beneficial for us to get rid of it. It is only God Who can get rid of it for us as we come to Him. We then discover His Love and True Freedom which comes to us through the Cross. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...