Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Health Issues That May Have A Non-Physical Cause!


‘Health Issues That May Have A Non Physical Cause.’
Isaiah 38:14-15.
a)      I am twittering and clamouring.
b)     I am moaning like a dove.
c)      My eyes are weary of looking upwards.
d)     Why? I am oppressed and insecure.
e)      I am speechless because of what God has done or allowed to happen.
f)       All my sleep has fled.
g)     Because of the bitterness of my soul.
(Through this QT I find some Health Issues That May Have A Non Physical Cause)
-------
‘Freedom And Life According To The Holy Spirit.’
Romans 8:2-4.
a)      Romans 8:2; Acts 13:39. The Law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus has set us free from the law of sin and of death.
b)     Romans 8:3. For God has done what the Law, weakened by the flesh, could not do.
c)      Romans 8:3; Hebrews 2:17. God sent His Own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh.
d)     Romans 8:3. To deal with sin, God condemned sin in the flesh.
e)      Romans 8:4 So that the Just Requirement of the Law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the (Holy) Spirit.
(This Second one reveals to me Freedom And Life According To The Holy Spirit)
------- 
Chris.
There are certain health issues that we may have that have a non-physical cause. All we have to do is to refer to a textbook and we will see that so many sickness and being unwell can be directly associated with non-physical causes. I could share stories from my own family and also from sick people I have visited or known and there have been real recoveries as the non-physical causes are dealt with.



Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...