Sunday, November 22, 2020

The Bereft Soul!



'The Bereft Soul.'

Psalm 35:12.

a)  They repay me

b)  Evil for good;

c)  My soul is bereft. 

d)  Psalm 38:20. Those who render me evil for good

e)  Accuse me because I follow after good.

f)  Psalm 109:4. In return for my love they accuse me,

g)  But I give myself to Prayer.

(This QT reveals to me The Bereft Soul)

PRAY: For the Word of God to bring Healing and Comfort to your Bereft Soul.

---------------

'Are You Falling Or Bowed Down?'

Psalm 145:14. 

a)  The Lord upholds 

b)  All who are falling

c)  And raises up 

d)  All who are bowed down.

(Through this Second one I ask the question: "Are You Falling Or Bowed Down)

PRAY: For those people who may be Falling Or Bowed Down.

---------------

Chris. 

One of the Works of the Lord is that He upholds all those people who need to be held up and supported! There are many people in this World today who are "falling" in different ways. If these people would turn to the Lord, they will discover that, in His Mercy and Love, the Lord is able to uphold them. Falling and being bowed down are not pleasant experiences. Thank God that He is able to hold us and to lift us up!

 

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...