Thursday, November 19, 2020

Terrible Witnesses!



'Terrible Witnesses.'

Psalm 35:11.

a)  Malicious witnesses rise up;

b)  They ask me

c)  Of things that I do not know. 

(This QT causes me to ask God to deliver me from Terrible Witnesses)

PRAY: To be freed from Terrible Witnesses.

------------

'I Have What I Need.'

Psalm 23:1. 

a)  The Lord Is my Shepherd,

b)  I have

c)  What I need. 

(Through this Second one I am reminded that I Have What I Need)

PRAY: Thanking the Lord that He meets our needs.

------------

Chris. 

In Psalm 23 we can read the many ways in which we can benefit if we know that the Lord is our Shepherd! The understanding of Psalm 23 can and should positively affect our Prayer Life. We begin to pray like His Sheep and less like needy beggars! It would help us very much if we deliberately read through Psalm 23 daily for several weeks before we prayed. 

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...