Saturday, November 28, 2020

Prayer Changes Things!



'Prayer Changes Things. 

Hebrews 13:19.

a)  I urge you

b)  The more earnestly

c)  To do this

d)  In order that I may be

e)  Restored to you the sooner.

(This QT reminds me that Prayer Changes Things)

PRAY: For things to be changed where necessary.

-------

'A Fruitful Continuing Ministry.'

Philippians 1:25. 

a)  Convinced of this,

b)  I know that I will remain 

c)  And continue with you all,

d)  For your progress

e)  And Joy in the Faith.

(Through this Second one I find A Fruitful Continuing Ministry)

PRAY: For Fruitful Continuing Ministries to be developed in the Churches. 

-------

Chris. 

This ministry of Apostle Paul in the Church at Philippi was not just a 'quick visit' ministry. Apostle Paul knew that he would remain with the Philippians and continue with them for their progress! Regardless of any environmental difficulties this Church was having, Apostle Paul committed himself to remaining with them. 


The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...