Thursday, November 22, 2018

When Nebuchadnezzar Got His Mind Back!


'When Nebuchadnezzar Got His Mind Back.'
Daniel 4:34-35. 
a)  The restoration of Nebuchadnezzar's mind took seven years.
b)  Then Nebuchadnezzar looked up to Heaven.
c)  His sanity and reason was returned. 
d)  He Praised, He Worshiped, and He Honored the Most High, the One Who lives forever.
e)  His Rule is everlasting and His Kingdom is Eternal. 
f)  All the peoples of the Earth are counted as nothing,
g)  He does as He pleases with the Armies of Heaven and the peoples of the Earth.  
h)  There is no-one who can restrain His Hand. 
i)  Or say to Him: "What have You done?"
(This QT teaches me what happened When Nebuchadnezzar Got His Mind Back)
PRAY: For our continual good mind. Through this QT I find the importance of a Good Mind continually.
----
'Do Not Talk Back To God.'
Romans 9:20. 
a)  But who are you,
b)  A mere man,
c)  To talk back to God?
d)  Will what is formed say to the One Who formed it: "Why did You make me like this?"
(This Second one teaches me that I Do Not Talk Back To God)
PRAY: Not to talk back to God. 
----
Chris.
----
Even though we are God's Amazing Creation we have no right to talk back to Him. He wants us to accept His Will and plans for our lives. When I hear Believers complaining about God's Plans for them it makes me feel very difficult because I know that God knows best. 
  

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...