Sunday, November 18, 2018

Assembling And Exhorting!


'Assembling And Exhorting.'
Hebrews 10:25. 
a)  Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together,
b)  As is the manner of some,
c)  But exhorting one another,
d)  And so much more
e)  As you see the day approaching.
(This QT teaches me the importance of Assembling And Exhorting)
PRAY: For the Believers in your locality to be Assembling And Exhorting {BOTH}
----------------
'Extremely Compassionate Jesus.'
John 20:25-28.
a)  John 20:25. The other Disciples told Thomas that they had seen the Lord.
b)  John 20:25. Thomas said to those Disciples: "Unless I see in His Hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and put my hand into His side, I will not believe. 
c)  John 20:26. After eight days Jesus' Disciples were again inside, and Thomas with them. Jesus came, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, "Peace to you!"
d)  John 20:27. Then Jesus said to Thomas: "Reach your finger here, and look at My Hands, and reach your hand here, and put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing."
e)  John 20:28. And Thomas answered and said to Jesus: "My Lord and My God."
(Through this Second one I find Extremely Compassionate Jesus)
PRAY: Thanking Jesus for His Compassion.
----------------
Chris.
Jesus was very determined not for Thomas to miss out on any Blessing because of his struggles with unbelief. He invited Thomas to put his hand into His Side. This action by Jesus caused Thomas to be restored spiritually. Those people who may be struggling with unbelief do not need to be negatively spoken to by other Christians, they need encouragement, in the same way that Jesus gave encouragement to Thomas. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...