Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Showing Concern!


'Showing Concern.'
Philippians 4:10.
a)  The Lord has filled me with joy
b)  Because you again showed interest in me.
c)  You were interested
d)  But did not have an opportunity to show it. 
(This QT teaches me the importance of Showing Concern)
PRAY: That we can appropriately show concern.
--------
'Put An End To Childish Ways.'
1 Corinthians 13:11.
a)  When I was a Child:
1-I spoke like a child.
2-I thought like a child. 
3-I reasoned like a child. 
b)  When I became an adult
c)  I no longer used childish ways.
(This Second one exhorts us all to Put An End To Childish Ways)
PRAY: To be free from Childish Ways.
-------
Chris. 
It is not normal for a child to grow up showing concern, of course some contented and well-educated children do! Visit the junior school playground today, in many Western and Western-influenced countries, you will find many conflicts and sometimes even fights among the children! This teaches me that the growing child needs to be both contented and well-educated if they are to have good hope for the future. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...