The Word of the Lord is Precious, Living and Amazing! I enjoy the Truths of God's Word speaking to my heart day by day. You are welcome to join me in this QT blog page. Let's keep enjoying God's Word which is sincere, true and precious.
Wednesday, November 28, 2018
Showing Concern!
'Showing Concern.'
Philippians 4:10.
a) The Lord has filled me with joy
b) Because you again showed interest in me.
c) You were interested
d) But did not have an opportunity to show it.
(This QT teaches me the importance of Showing Concern)
PRAY: That we can appropriately show concern.
--------
'Put An End To Childish Ways.'
1 Corinthians 13:11.
a) When I was a Child:
1-I spoke like a child.
2-I thought like a child.
3-I reasoned like a child.
b) When I became an adult
c) I no longer used childish ways.
(This Second one exhorts us all to Put An End To Childish Ways)
PRAY: To be free from Childish Ways.
-------
Chris.
It is not normal for a child to grow up showing concern, of course some contented and well-educated children do! Visit the junior school playground today, in many Western and Western-influenced countries, you will find many conflicts and sometimes even fights among the children! This teaches me that the growing child needs to be both contented and well-educated if they are to have good hope for the future.
'Ready to live out new life.'
Do not give up when the going is tough! There was no 'pity party'. a) Mark 16:14. Later He appeared to the eleven as they sat at ...
-
“Led By the Spirit of God” a) Romans 8:14. Because We are Children of God. b) Romans 8:5. So we can think about Things That please ...
-
‘Rest.’ a) Hebrews 4:3. Belongs to those who believe. b) Exodus 33:14. Comes in the Presence of the Lord. c) Psalm 116:7. Comes beca...
-
'The Place Where Our Offerings Should Go.' Leviticus 3:7. a) If he offers a lamb b) For his offering, c) Then he shall offer i...
