Friday, November 30, 2018

Opportunity And Opposition!


'Opportunity And Opposition.'
1 Corinthians 16:9. 
a)  Paul wrote:
b)  "I have great opportunity
c)  "To do effective work here,
d)  "Although there are many people who oppose me."
(This QT teaches me about Opportunity And Opposition)
PRAY: That we will make the most of every opportunity for the Gospel despite the opposition that we may face.
---------
'Personalize It.'
1 Corinthians 16:21. 
a)  I, Paul,
b)  Am writing this greeting
c)  With my own hand.
(Through this Second one I see that the best way is to Personalize It)
PRAY: To be free from all fears: rather Personalize It.
---------
Chris. 
It is ethical to put one's name to any article or item that is written in a professional and critical way. Just to put 'anon' at the end of an article or item is a cowardly way. If we have a justifiable opinion, we should not be afraid to put our name to it. There are too many 'nasty' or over-critical items written that just bear the name: anon.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...