Wednesday, October 3, 2018

When We Find The Lord!


                                                                                      

'When We Find The Lord.'
Song of Solomon 3:4. 
a)  I found the One my heart loves.
b)  I held Him,
c)  I would not let Him go
d)  Till I had brought Him to my mother's house
e)  To the room of the one who conceived me. 
(This QT reminds me about When We Find The Lord)
PRAYER: That many more people in our daily environments will come to find the Lord. 
---------
'The Life Of The Believer.'
Galatians 2:20. 
a)  I have been crucified with Christ;
b)  It is no longer I who live
c)  But Christ lives in me;
d)  And the life which I now live in the flesh
e)  I live by Faith in the Son of God,
f)  Who loved me
g)  And gave Himself for me. 
(This Second one is a Biblical picture of The Life Of The Believer)
PRAYER: To live by Faith in the Son of God.
---------
Chris.
There is need to return to the emphasis of a personal relationship with God. So often we are tuned to "Worship Meeting" relationship with God, or community relationship with God but there is great importance in the personal relationship with God. All other ways of relating to God need to spring out of our personal relationship with God. Let's make that personal relationship with Him a priority in our lives. 


Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...