Thursday, October 11, 2018

Jacob Came Safely And Peacefully!


'Jacob Came Safely And Peacefully.'
Genesis 33:18.
a)  And Jacob came safely and peacefully
b)  To the City of Shechem,
c)  Which is in the land of Canaan,
d)  On his way from Paddan-Aram,
e)  And he camped before the city. 
(This QT encourages me to Pray for every journey that I may take: That I will arrive Safely And Peacefully)
PRAYER: For our next journey to be Safe and Peaceful.
------------
'Three Specific Points Within God's Promise.'
Romans 8:28. 
a)  And we know that
b)  For those WHO LOVE GOD,
c)  ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD,
d)  For those who are CALLED ACCORDING TO HIS PURPOSE.
(This Second one reveals to me Three Specific Points Within God's Promise)
PRAYER: That I will always remember these Three Specific Points Within God's Promise.
----------
Chris.
I think it right to Pray, that when we know that we are to take a journey in the Will of God, to Pray that we can arrive at our destination Safely and Peacefully! It is very different when we are taking a journey in the Will of God and just simply taking a journey. Taking a journey in the Will of God is like an "investment in Eternity", there is a sense of purpose and direction about that journey. As I grow older I want to always have assurance that the journeys I take are in the Will of God right from the first thoughts about taking the journey. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...