Sunday, October 7, 2018

Confess And Acknowledge The Lord Before Men!


'Confess And Acknowledge The Lord Before Men.'
Matthew 10:32. 
a)  Everyone therefore,
b)  Who acknowledges Me before others,
c)  I also will acknowledge
d)  Before My Father which is in Heaven.
(Through this QT I understand that it is sometimes right to Confess And Acknowledge The Lord Before Men)
PRAY: For our personal Testimony.
------------------
'Tell It As It Is.'
Acts 20:27. 
a)  For I did not shrink
b)  From declaring to you
c)  The whole purpose of God. 
(This Second one encourages me to Tell It As It Is)
PRAY: For our personal sharing of the Word of God. 
-------------------
Chris.
We should be sensitive to the Holy Spirit and also to the person or people that we may be talking with when we share God's Words with them. Some people are put off because of insensitive sharing of God's Words by well-meaning Christians. My plea is: Please be sensitive!

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...