Wednesday, October 3, 2018

There Is No Need!


'There Is No Need.'
Genesis 33:15. 
a)  Esau said to Jacob:
b)  "Now let me leave with you some of the people who are with me."
c)  But Jacob said:
d)  "What need is there?
e)  "Let me find favour in the sight of my lord."
(This QT teaches me that there was no need: There Is No Need)
PRAYER: To have grateful sufficiency from God. 
----------
'You Are Still Our Father.'
Isaiah 63:16.
a)  Surely you are still our Father!
b)  Even if Abraham and Jacob would disown us,
c)  Lord, You would still be our Father.
d)  You are our Redeemer from ages past. 
(This Second one reminds me about God: You Are Still Our Father)
PRAYER: For Prayerful Confidence in God.
----------
Chris.
For those Believers who can understand a measure of the Grace of God, here is a good Prayer to Pray: "Let me find favour in Your Sight Oh Lord!" God is a God Who grants Favour, no, He does not have favour as far as people are concerned, but, He does show and give favour at certain times, quite frequently. God gives Favour to His People!

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...