Saturday, September 30, 2017

Praise, Thanksgiving And Evangelism!


'Praise, Thanksgiving And Evangelism.'
Luke 2:38. 
a)  At that time
b)  When Anna the prophetess arrived at the scene of Christ's Birth,
c)  She immediately did three things:-
1-She gave Thanks to the Lord.
2-She Praised the Lord.
3-She began to tell the people around about the Lord.
(This QT teaches me about the response of Praise, Thanksgiving and Evangelism)
PRAYER: For our Churches to be moved by the Holy Spirit so as to participate in Praise, Thanksgiving and Evangelism.
----------------------------
'A Place Of No Agreement.'
2 Corinthians 6:16. 
a)  What agreement has the Temple of God with idols?
b)  We are the temple of the Living God. 
c)  God has said:
1-"I will live with them.
2-"I will make My dwelling among them.
3-"I will walk among them.
4-"I will be their God.
5-"They will be My People."
(Through this Second one I find A Place Of No Agreement)
PRAYER: For the Salvation of our relatives who are not yet Believers in Jesus.
---------------------------
Chris.
Anna gave Thanks to the Lord and Praised Him before she began to evangelize. These are not two different 'ministries', they are simply responses to Jesus! If we have genuinely encountered Jesus, and know Him as our personal Lord and Saviour, there is within us a Holy Desire, the desire to give Him Thanksgiving and Praise along with the desire to evangelize.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...