Wednesday, December 10, 2014

We Need To Believe It!


'We Need To Believe It.'
Isaiah 53:1.
a)  There is a Message here.
b)  There is a Revelation here.
c)  The Message needs to be Believed.
d)  The Revelation needs to be understood.
(This QT tells me that I Need To Believe It)
---
'Give Joyful Thanks To God.'
Colossians 1:12.
a)  Ephesians 5:20. We give Joyful Thanks To The Father.
b)  He has qualified us.
c)  Acts 20:32. To share in the Inheritance.
d)  Of God's Holy Kingdom.
e)  In the Kingdom of Light.
(By this Second one I Give Joyful Thanks To God)
---
Chris.
There are many Truths in God's Word, all of them I need to Believe. If I do not Believe the Truths of God's Word it basically means that I do not Believe God. That is a serious situation. Some of us put God into a place where we think He should be, by doing this we are actually not Believing God but limiting Him. Let us choose to Believe the Truths of God's Word. Let us search the Scriptures to discover the Truth.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...