Thursday, December 11, 2014

He Will Complete It!


'He Will Complete It.'
Philippians 1:6.
a)  We need to have confidence about this.
b)  He Who began a good work in us.
c)  Will carry it on to completion.
d)  Until the Day of Jesus Christ.
(This QT gives to me the confidence that He Will Complete It)
----
'Gracious And Pleasant Words.'
Proverbs 16:24.
a)  Gracious Words and Pleasant Words.
b)  Are as a honeycomb.
c)  They are sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
(This Second one teaches me the Power of Gracious And Pleasant Words)
----
Chris.
In this I do have confidence. God will complete what He has started in me. I Trust God! Even though there have been many strange 'happenings' in my life, this does not take away my Faith and Trust in God. It is very evident to me that God is still completing what He has begun and I Trust Him to finish it.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...