Sunday, December 14, 2014

Don't Let Me Cause Other People To Stumble!


'Don't Let Me Cause Other People To Stumble.'
Luke 17:1.
a)  Here Jesus was talking only to His Disciples.
b)  Things that cause people to stumble.
c)  Are inevitable.
d)  But woe to anyone through whom they come.
(This QT is my sincere Prayer: Don't Let Me Cause Other People To Stumble)
-------
'One Thing I Do Know.'
John 9:25.
a)  The healed formerly blind man spoke out.
b)  Whether or not the Man Who healed me is a sinner I do not know.
c)  One thing I do know.
d)  I was blind but now I see.
(This Second one reveals to me assurance and certainty: One Thing I Do Know)
-------
Chris.
Don't let me cause other people to stumble. This should be the Prayer of every True Believer. There are so many fragile Churches today that have been made fragile because people have caused others to stumble. Jesus not only gave us a Message to give to others, He also gives a lifestyle that He wants us to live before others too!

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...