Tuesday, May 6, 2014

We Are Not To Be Led Astray!


'We Are Not To Be Led Astray.'
1 John 3:7.
a)  Apostle John was writing to his spiritual children.
b)  They were not to let anyone lead them astray.
c)  The person who does what is right is Righteous.
d)  Just as Christ is Righteous.
(This Second one reminds me that I Am Not To Be Led Astray)
-------
'A Powerful Prayer Of Jesus Christ.'
Luke 22:31-32.
a)  Jesus warned Simon that Satan had requested permission from Himself to test all the Disciples.
b)  Jesus told Peter that He prayed for him that his Faith would not fail.
c)  When Peter had returned to the Lord his responsibility would be to strengthen his brothers.
(This Second one reveals to me A Powerful Prayer Of Jesus Christ)
-------
Chris.
I am not to be led astray. This is something I need to remember. The best way to remember is to be having a meaningful relationship with the Lord through His Word. If we belong to a Biblical Church, we should fellowship and attend regularly there. I really am not to be led astray!

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...