Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Trust Only In The Living God!


'Trust Only In The Living God.'
Isaiah 42:17.
a)  Those people who trust in idols.
b)  Those people who talk to images.
c)  They say to those images that they are their gods.
d)  Those people will be turned back and utterly put to shame.
(Through this QT I desire to Trust Only In The Living God)
--------
'Do We Follow At A Distance And Watch?'
Matthew 26:58.
a)  This was Apostle Peter, following Christ at a distance.
b)  Peter went as far as the courtyard of the High Priest.
c)  Peter entered.
d)  He then sat with the guards.
e)  To watch the outcome.
(This Second one challenges me: Do I Follow At A Distance And Watch?)
--------
Chris.
I am frequently reminded in all the countries that I visit, including my own, to trust only in the Living God. If our trust is actually diverted away from Him in the end we will be hurt and disappointed. There is sometimes a price of some kind to pay but it is good and wise to trust only in the Living God.

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...