Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Our God!


'Our God!'
Luke 1:54.
a)  Helps His People. 
b)  Remembers His People.
c)  Is Merciful. 
(This QT helps me to love Our God more)
---------
'Jesus Suffered The Punishment That We Deserve.'
Matthew 26:39.
a)  He went a little farther,
b)  Falling on His Face,
c)  He Prayed,
i) "O My Father,
ii) "If it is possible,
iii) "Let this cup pass from Me.
iv) "Nevertheless,
v) "Not as I will,
vi) "But as You will.
(This Second one reminds me that Jesus Suffered The Punishment That I Deserve)
---------
Chris.
Jesus suffered the punishment that we deserve. That word "we" can be changed to "I" or to "we all", whatever we may think is appropriate. The fact is not about the "I" or the "we", it covers all of us. The Salvation that God offers us through His Son Jesus Christ is personal, but it also makes us a part of "we" - Christ's Body - His Church. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...