Monday, June 5, 2017

A Picture Of Abram's Life!


'A Picture Of Abram's Life.'
Genesis 13:18. 
a)  Abram moved. 
b)  Abram went. 
c)  Abram dwelt. 
d)  Abram worshipped. 
(Through this QT I understand more about Abram: A Picture Of Abram's Life)
PRAYER: To follow a life of Faith and Simple Obedience like Abram.
----------------------
'Jesus Helped Them To Believe.'
John 11:42.
a)  Jesus knew that the Father always heard Him. 
b)  Because of the people standing nearby
c)  He said what He said. 
d)  So that they would Believe
e)  The the Heavenly Father had sent Jesus.
(This Second one teaches me another aspect of Jesus' Ministry: Jesus Helped Them To Believe)
PRAYER: For Jesus to help us to Believe His Word.
-----------------------
Chris.
I am sure that one of the ways which will help my Faith to grow is when I understand more of God's Words and what He is saying to me through His Words. God's Word is both for public and personal reading. Personally, if we do not read God's Word, we miss so much of what He wants to say to us. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...