Thursday, June 29, 2017

Multiplication Of Churches!


'Multiplication Of Churches.'
Acts 9:31. 
a)  They were having peace in the Churches.
b)  They were being built up (edified).
c)  They were walking in the Fear of the Lord. 
d)  They were living in the Encouragement of the Holy Spirit. (Gifts and Fruit)
e)  They were increasing in numbers. 
(This QT teaches me more about Multiplication Of Churches)
-----------
'Have Peace.'
John 14:27. 
a)  Jesus said:
b)  "Peace I leave with you.
c)  "My Peace I give to you. 
d)  "I do not give to you as the World gives.
e)  "Your heart must not be troubled or fearful."
(This Second one encourages me to Have Peace)
-----------
Chris.
When the condition of the Church was good, Biblical and the members were living the right kind of lives, we read that the Church increased. Sometimes we attempt all kinds of "Church Growth" programmes, but if the Church membership are not careful and concerned about their lifestyle, aligning it with God's Word, then the Church simply will not grow. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...