Monday, May 8, 2017

The Reason That Mary Was Blessed!


'The Reason That Mary Was Blessed.'
Luke 1:45. 
a)  Mary was Blessed because 
b)  She Believed
c)  That the Lord
d)  Would do
e)  What He said.
f)  He would fulfill His Word.
(This QT teaches me The Reason That Mary Was Blessed)
PRAYER: That we will Believe what the Lord says to us.
-----
'What Does "Christ Lives In Me" Mean?'
Galatians 2:20.
a)  It means that my old self has been crucified with Christ. 
b)  It means that it is no longer I that live but Christ lives in me. 
c)  It means that the life I now live in the flesh, I live by Faith in the Son of God Who loved me and gave Himself for me.
(This Second one answers my question: What does "Christ Lives In Me" Mean?)
PRAYER: Thank God for His Love manifest to us through His Son.
-----
Chris.
What the Lord says to us directly we can believe that He will do. What the Lord says to us through His Servant, when confirmed to us by His Word, we can believe that He will do. The Lord loves us enough to communicate well with us. We do not have to clutch at "spiritual straws"! These "spiritual straws" are when we manipulate something that we want God to say to us that He is not really saying to us at all.  

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...