Sunday, May 28, 2017

How Many?


'How Many?'
a)  Mark 8:20; Matthew 15:34. Large baskets of fragments did you take up?
b)  Mark 15:14; Matthew 27:13. Charges did they bring against Jesus Christ?
c)  Luke 15:17. Servants have enough bread to eat?
d)  Acts 21:20. Believers were there amongst the Jews in New Testament days?
e)  Genesis 47:8. Are the days of the years of your life?
f)  2 Samuel 19:34. Years have I still to live?
g)  1 Kings 22:16; 2 Chronicles 18:15. Times shall I adjure you that you speak to me nothing but the Truth in the Name of the Lord?
h)  Job 13:23. Are my iniquities and my sins?
i)  Psalm 3:1; 25:19. Are my foes?
j)  Amos 5:12. Are your transgressions!
k)  Matthew 18:21. Times shall my brother sin against me and I forgive him?
(This QT reminds me of the significance of the question: How Many?)
PRAYER: For more Jewish people to respond to the Message of the Gospel)
-------------------
'Our Adoption.'
a)  Ephesians 1:5. Is predetermined by Jesus Christ.
b)  Romans 8:23. Is the same as the Redemption of our body.
c)  Galatians 4:5. Comes as a result of our redemption. 
(This Second one gives me confidence about My Adoption - every True Believer has been Adopted)
PRAYER: Thank God for predetermining our Adoption by Jesus Christ)
-------------------
Chris.
In the days when Jesus Christ walked on this Earth, even until now, it is important that employers make sure that their workers have enough to eat. This not only means lunch-break in the canteen, it means also at home for their families. Social workers should be able to supervise the spending of a wage/salary, by the earner of that money, where necessary. This can help to alleviate poverty and hunger amongst ordinary working people.  



Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...