Thursday, May 11, 2017

Blessed Soul And Spirit!


'Blessed Soul And Spirit.'
Luke 1:46-47. 
a)  This was the Proclamation of Mary, made in her Joy. 
b)  My soul Praises the Lord's Greatness. 
c)  My soul Magnifies the Lord. 
d)  My spirit finds its joy in God my Saviour. 
(This QT simply reveals Mary's Blessed Soul And Spirit)
-----------
'The Beloved.'
a)  Colossians 4:14. A beloved Physician. 
b)  1 Thessalonians 1:4; 2 Thessalonians 2:13; Philemon 1:16. Beloved brethren. 
c)  Philemon 1:1. Beloved friend and fellow labourer. 
d)  Philemon 1:2. Beloved Apphia.
e)  1 Peter 2:11. Beloved sojourners and pilgrims.
f)  2 Peter 1:17; Matthew 3:17; 17:5. God's Beloved Son. (Jesus Christ)
g)  3 John 1:1. Beloved Gaius. 
h)  Revelation 20:9. Beloved city. 
i)  Deuteronomy 33:12. Beloved of the Lord. 
j)  2 Samuel 1:23. Beloved Saul and Jonathan. 
k)  Song of Solomon 6:3. I am my Beloved's and my Beloved is mine.
l)  Daniel 9:23; 10:11 & 19. You are greatly Beloved. 
(Through this Second one I thank God for The Beloved)
-----------
Chris.
One of the aspects of our personal Walk with the Lord is our time with Him in devotion. We should be able, as Mary did, to Praise the Lord's Greatness. Every True Believer has their own Faith, Walk and Experience of God. These matters should stimulate us to Praise His Greatness, for truly, our Lord and God is Great.   

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...