Saturday, May 6, 2017

Back To Bethel!


'Back To Bethel.'
Genesis 13:3. 
a)  From the Negev.
b)  Abram went from place to place. 
c)  Until he came as far as Bethel.
d)  To the place between Bethel and Ai.
e)  Where his tent had been at the beginning. 
(This QT reminds me of God's Faithfulness leading Abram: Back To Bethel)
PRAY: For our willingness to obey God's Leading to wherever He may lead us.
--------------------
'What The Cross Should Do.'
Galatians 6:14. 
a)  May I never boast.
b)  Except in the Cross of our Lord Jesus Christ.
c)  Through which the World system has been Crucified to me. 
d)  And I to the World system.
(This Second one teaches me What The Cross Should Do in my life)
PRAY: To live under the power of the Cross.
--------------------
Chris.
Abram/Abraham was always willing to obey God's Leading in his life. I am sure that he could not always understand God's Leading - but he simply followed it. He followed it by Faith. There is a great difference between following by 'fate' and following by 'Faith'! Fate is passivity. Faith is in God and His interest, love and leading in our lives. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...