Monday, October 6, 2014

We Love The Lord!


'We Love The Lord.'
1 John 4:19.
a)  We Love the Lord.
b)  Because.
c)  He first loved us.
(Through this QT I Proclaim that I Love The Lord)
-------
'We Can Truly Draw Near To God.'
Hebrews 10:22.
a)  God calls us to come forward and draw near to Him.
b)  With a hear that is:-
1-True.
2-Honest.
3-Sincere.
c)  Having full Assurance of Faith.
d)  Having our hearts sprinkled from a guilty conscience.
e)  Having our bodies cleansed with pure water.
(This Second one gives me confidence that I Can Truly Draw Near To God)
-------
Chris.
This is a very assuring Scripture that tells me I can truly draw near to God. It is a part of the Calling of God for our lives. Before we can do anything in Ministry for and to other people we need first to draw near to God. When we draw near to God it is a time of personal edification and maybe even correction. It easy for us to become spiritually decadent if we do not take time to draw near to God.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...