Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The Reality Of The Lord's Help!


'The Reality Of The Lord's Help.'
Isaiah 50:7-9.
a)  Isaiah 50:7. The Lord God will help us.
b)  Isaiah 50:7. Therefore we will not be disgraced or confounded.
c)  Isaiah 50:7. We can set our face like a flint.
d)  Isaiah 50:7. We know that we shall not be ashamed.
e)  Isaiah 50:8. He is near Who Justifies me.
f)  Isaiah 50:8. So, who will contend with me.
g)  Isaiah 50:8. Who is my adversary? Let them come near to me.
h)  Isaiah 50:8. Let us stand together.
I)  Isaiah 50:8. Let the people come near to me.
m)  Isaiah 50:9. Surely the Lord God will help me.
n)  Isaiah 50:9. Who is the person that will condemn me?
o)  Isaiah 50:9. All my adversaries will grow old like a garment.
p)  Isaiah 50:9. The moth will eat up my adversaries.
(This QT reveals to me The Reality Of The Lord's Help)
---
'With Wise Hearts And Sweet Lips.'
Proverbs 16:21.
a)  The people who are wise in heart.
b)  Shall be called prudent.
c)  The people who have sweet lips.
d)  Shall increase their learning.
(This Second one calls me to live With A Wise Heart And Sweet Lips)
---
The Lord has any adversaries that we may have totally under His Control. We need never be afraid of adversaries. We should not continually be praying about adversaries. God is the One Who Justifies this and He does this also in the presence of our adversaries. We should be "God-minded" and not "adversary minded".

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...