Friday, October 17, 2014

Preparing To Give Glory To Jesus Christ!


'Preparing To Give Glory To Jesus Christ.'
2 Peter 3:18.
a)  Grow in the Grace of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
b)  Grow in the Knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
c)  Get to know Him better.
d)  Give the Lord Jesus Christ Glory both now and forever.
(This QT encourages me to be Preparing To Give Glory To Jesus Christ in a Biblical way)
------------------
'These Should Be With Us All.'
2 Corinthians 13:14.
a)  The Grace shown by the Lord Jesus Christ should be with us all.
b)  The Love that God the Father has given us should be with us all.
c)  The Sharing of Life brought about by the Holy Spirit should be with us all.
This Second one teaches me that These Should Be With Us All)
------------------
Chris.
The Lord consistently encourages me in several areas of my life. One of these areas is to be prepared to give Glory to Jesus Christ in a Biblical way. I am so grateful to God for His Keeping Power in many ways. In recent times my lifestyle has changed considerably, whether this change is permanent or temporary I do not know. This I do know, it is that I desire to Give Glory to Jesus Christ in a Biblical Way.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...