Saturday, October 11, 2014

I Want To ... But I Can't!


'I Want To ... But I Can't.'
Romans 7:18.
a)  Apostle Paul knew.
b)  That in his flesh.
c)  That in his human nature.
d)  Dwells no good thing.
e)  There is nothing good.
f)  To will was present with him.
g)  He wanted to do what is good.
h)  He found no means to perform that which is good.
(This QT is a story that I have heard many times: I Want To ... But I Can't)
------------
'Encouraged By God.'
Hebrews 10:32-34.
a)  Hebrews 10:32. After receiving the Light.
b)  Hebrews 10:32. They stood firm in great struggles.
c)  Hebrews 10:32. Even in the face of suffering.
d)  Hebrews 10:33. They were:-
1-Mocked.
2-Treated badly.
3-Made to be alongside other people who were also being treated badly.
d)  Hebrews 10:34. They:-
1-Suffered together with people in prison.
2-Had their property taken from them.
3-Joyfully accepted their persecution.
4-Knew that God had given them things that were:-
A-Better.
B-Lasting.
C-Heavenly.
(This Second one Teaches me what it means to be Encouraged By God)
------------
Chris.
Apostle Paul wanted to do what was good. He wrote of it here in a personal way. This was not instruction it was personal. He struggled with this desire because he sometimes ended up with thoughts and actions that were not good. Even though Apostle Paul was by no means an evil man he struggled with the desire that he had to do what was good.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...