Saturday, February 9, 2013

Four Gifts Given By Philemon!


‘Four Gifts Given By Philemon.’
Philemon 1:7.
a)       Joy.
b)       Love.
c)       Comfort.
d)       Refreshment.
(Through this QT I desire to follow this pattern of life: Four Gifts Given By Philemon)
--------------- 
‘Believe The Word Of God.’
a)       2 Timothy 3:16. All Scripture:-
1-      Is inspired by God.
2-      Is useful to teach us what is True.
3-      Can make us realise what is wrong in our lives.
4-      Can straighten us out.
5-      Teaches us to do what is correct.
b)       Psalm 119:160. All God’s Word is True.
c)       Proverbs 30:5. Because every Word of God proves True.
d)       John 10:35. It cannot be altered.
e)       Psalm 119:89. It is forever settled in Heaven.
(This Second one Believe The Word Of God Is True)
--------------- 
Chris.
Philemon gave four very lovely gifts to people whom he knew. I would like to be like Philemon. Maybe I have a long way to go yet. But I want to give Joy to others, I want to give Love to others, I want to give comfort to people, I want to give refreshment to people. These four lovely gifts, Joy, Love, Comfort, and refreshment are so lovely.


'The Blessedness of Belonging to God.'

  'The Blessedness Of Belonging To God.' a) Jeremiah 17:7. These Blessings are for those people who trust and hope in the Lord. ...