Sunday, July 5, 2009

Do Not Look Down On Them!


‘Do Not Look Down On Them.’
Romans 14:1-3.
a) Romans 14:1. Accept him whose faith is weak, without passing judgment on disputable matters.
b) Romans 14:2. One man's faith allows him to eat everything, but another man, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables.
c) Romans 14:3. The person who eats everything must not look down on the person who does not eat everything.
d) Romans 14:3. The person who does not eat everything must not condemn the person who does eat everything, for God has accepted that person.
(This QT reminds me very clearly Do Not Look Down On Them)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
‘The Spirit Of The Lord.’
a) 1 Samuel 16:13; Judges 3:10; 6:34. Came upon David in Power.
b) 1 Samuel 16:14. Departed from Saul.
c) Judges 13:25. Began to stir Samson.
d) 2 Samuel 23:2. Spoke though me.
e) 1 Kings 18:12. May carry you.
f) 2 Kings 2:16; Acts 8:39. Picks him up and sets him down.
g) Isaiah 11:2. Rests on Him.
h) Isaiah 63:14. Gives rest.
i) Ezekiel 37:1. Brought me out.
j) Micah 3:8. Fills with Power.
k) 2 Corinthians 3:17. Manifests freedom.
(This Second one causes me to value immensely The Spirit Of The Lord)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chris.
I hope that for the rest of my life on this Earth I can experience the Leading of the Holy Spirit in His gentle and positive way in my life. I want to be carried along by the Holy Spirit and experience His necessary promptings in my life. To be led by the Holy Spirit is the portion of all God’s Children.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...